This page lists the various open source projects I'm working on or have published.
- Autoconsent – Library for automated navigation of cookie consent notices across the web. Typescript.
- Dat Webext – A webextension allowing
dat://protocol URLs to be loaded in Firefox. Currently shipped in the beta version of the Cliqz Browser. Typescript.
- URL Parser – A fast typescript implementation of the
window.URLclass and spec. Up to 10x faster than other standard implementations. Typescript.
- dat-fox and dat-fox helper – A webextension to add
- @sammacbeth/types – Typescript annotations for node modules,
including the Dat datastructures,
Projects I contribute to
- Cliqz Concept Browser – A Geckoview browser, forked from the reference browser that supports loading
dat://urls and includes Cliqz quick-search. Kotlin.
- WhoTracks.Me – Website providing transparency about online tracking, based on Cliqz and Ghostery data. Python.
- dgram-adaptor – Polyfill of the node